It's important to know what bacteria you are dealing with and what antibiotics would work.
• This bacterial swab is for the recovery of aquatic bacteria including aerobes, anaerobes and fastidious organisms, allowing transport of the sample to the laboratory at ambient or refrigerated temperatures.
• The straight aluminium wire shaft is designed for controlled sampling from narrow orifices.
• The narrow bud allows for targeted aseptic sampling of small lesions or organs.
• The open weave rayon bud is non-inhibitory to fastidious organisms and is designed for optimum release and improved sensitivity in diagnostic tests.
• The modified semi-solid, charcoal gel medium enhances the recovery of fastidious microorganisms because it absorbs possible toxic residues from the sample.
• Length: 15cm.
• Shelf life: 2 years.